Please send an email to email@example.com and we will provide you with the required form to complete. If you choose to appoint an Advocate, the person you nominate to be your Advocate will have no power to act on your behalf, will have not access to you information, will not be authorised to access your account nor make changes to your account without you (the account holder) being present and agreeing to any such actions.
Articles in this section
- How does data banking work?
- How to add calls to Pakistan in the My Account portal
- How does the current sign up bonus work?
- How does the sign-up bonus data offer work?
- What phones are compatible with 5G?
- What if I did not receive invitation link?
- How do I know if I’m successful?
- What do I do with the app after I finish?
- I’ve landed on a Sorry page when verifying ID, what do I do?
- Can I complete an identity check on someone else’s behalf?