Activating is easy and you’ll get to pick a nu number or port over your current number all in the activation process.
What you’ll need:
- If you’re porting your number, you will need that number handy and you’ll need access to that phone at the time of port.
- For pre-paid: DOB of the account holder from the account you’re porting from.
- For post-paid: Account reference number of your current account (usually found on your bill from your previous provider).
Then follow these steps and we'll get you connected:
- Go to numobile.com.au and log in to your account.
- Then select ‘Activate your SIM’ button.
- Choose to keep your number or get a new one. For more info on porting your number, please see here.
- Remove the SIM you need from the card you received with your nu phone.
- Pop your SIM into your nu phone and we’ll let you know when you’re good to go!
Can’t find your ARN? Don’t stress. Best thing to do would be to get in touch with your current provider and ask them for it. Don’t worry about canceling your previous account though – we’ll do that for you as we may not be able to port your number if your current account has already been canceled.
Won’t have access to the number you’re trying to port? You can still initiate the process of the port but you will need to provide a reason why you don’t have access to that number, and we will need to verify your identity with at least 2 forms of ID before we can process the port. You can have a look at what forms of ID we accept here.
Don’t have a SIM card? Get in touch with us and we’ll get one over to you as soon as we can.
Make sure you activate your nu SIM within 7 days to avoid early cancellation and getting charged in full for your phone. If you need more time - get in touch with us asap so we can help you out.