You can pay overdue bills in the 'billing details' section of your account. Every month on your renewal date, we automatically attempt to take payment using your saved payment details. If a payment bounces, we will try again each following day. Please make sure there is money in the account.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- How does data banking work?
- I want to port but I can’t get the one-time PIN, what ID can I use to verify myself?
- What happens if I don’t have my phone to receive the one-time PIN?
- I received a message from numobile with a one-time PIN but haven’t requested one.
- Why do I need to enter a one-time pin when porting my number?
- How to activate?
- What do I need to port my number over to numobile?
- Do you have automatic data top-ups?
- How do I cancel my plan?
- How can I change my plan up or down?