Every subscription phone comes with warranty whilst you are on a subscription. So, if your phone fails (unless the failure is due to damage caused by you, another person, or by accident) we'll arrange for the phone to be repaired or replaced (at our election) at no additional cost. This is in addition to your rights under the Australian Consumer Law.
What is covered?
- Technical defects;
- Faults caused by improper workmanship or materials.
What is not covered
- Accidental damage;
- Damage to screens or other cosmetic damage;
- Liquid damage;
- Issues caused by third party software;
- A device with any components added since the device was originally sent to you;
- A device with activation and device locking features are still enabled.
If you would like to make a warranty claim, please get in touch with our customer support team.