No. The process involves a step to take a photo of your face to match it to your document so if you don’t have the right face there, the identification will fail.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- How does data banking work?
- What if I did not receive invitation link?
- How do I know if I’m successful?
- What do I do with the app after I finish?
- I’ve landed on a Sorry page when verifying ID, what do I do?
- Can I complete an identity check on someone else’s behalf?
- Why am I being asked to download Truuth ID?
- What happens to my identity information?
- Why does nu mobile need a picture of my face?
- What does the process involve?