Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will provide you with the required form to complete. If you choose to appoint an Advocate, the person you nominate to be your Advocate will have no power to act on your behalf, will have not access to you information, will not be authorised to access your account nor make changes to your account without you (the account holder) being present and agreeing to any such actions.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- How does data banking work?
- What if I did not receive invitation link?
- How do I know if I’m successful?
- What do I do with the app after I finish?
- I’ve landed on a Sorry page when verifying ID, what do I do?
- Can I complete an identity check on someone else’s behalf?
- Why am I being asked to download Truuth ID?
- What happens to my identity information?
- Why does nu mobile need a picture of my face?
- What does the process involve?