Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will provide you with the required form to complete. If you choose to appoint an Advocate, the person you nominate to be your Advocate will have no power to act on your behalf, will have not access to you information, will not be authorised to access your account nor make changes to your account without you (the account holder) being present and agreeing to any such actions.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- How does data banking work?
- How do I access my new voicemail service?
- What changes are you making to voicemail?
- How do I organise for someone to assist me in managing my account with numobile? (ie an Advocate)
- How do I organise for someone to have authority to act on my behalf with numobile? (ie an Authorised Representative)
- I need to verify my ID, what documents does numobile accept?
- I want to port but I can’t get the one-time PIN, what ID can I use to verify myself?
- What happens if I don’t have my phone to receive the one-time PIN?
- I received a message from numobile with a one-time PIN but haven’t requested one.
- Why do I need to enter a one-time pin when porting my number?