Please send an email to email@example.com and we will provide you with the required form to complete. If you choose to appoint an Authorised Representative, the person you nominate to be your Authorised Representative may have the power to act on your behalf and may have full access to your account.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- How does data banking work?
- How do I organise for someone to assist me in managing my account with numobile? (ie an Advocate)
- How do I organise for someone to have authority to act on my behalf with numobile? (ie an Authorised Representative)
- I need to verify my ID, what documents does numobile accept?
- I want to port but I can’t get the one-time PIN, what ID can I use to verify myself?
- What happens if I don’t have my phone to receive the one-time PIN?
- I received a message from numobile with a one-time PIN but haven’t requested one.
- Why do I need to enter a one-time pin when porting my number?
- How to activate?
- What do I need to port my number over to numobile?