We'll be sad to see you go but if you've made up your mind you are free to leave anytime. Your SIM plan is month-to-month, so you can cancel it any time before your next payment is due on your renewal date. You can find more information on how to return your phone here. Please get in touch with our customer service team to cancel your plan.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- How does data banking work?
- How do I access my new voicemail service?
- What changes are you making to voicemail?
- How do I organise for someone to assist me in managing my account with numobile? (ie an Advocate)
- How do I organise for someone to have authority to act on my behalf with numobile? (ie an Authorised Representative)
- I need to verify my ID, what documents does numobile accept?
- I want to port but I can’t get the one-time PIN, what ID can I use to verify myself?
- What happens if I don’t have my phone to receive the one-time PIN?
- I received a message from numobile with a one-time PIN but haven’t requested one.
- Why do I need to enter a one-time pin when porting my number?