Our Sydney-based service engineers perform a 51-point test to make sure all pre-owned nu phones run and look the way you expect them to. Only the best phones make the final cut to become nucertified. Want to see what we test? See here.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- Am I eligible to return or swap my phone at anytime?
- What is the 12-month device warranty?
- What does "good as nu"and "pretty good" mean?
- What if I'm having trouble verifying my SIM while activating?
- Can I add a phone on my SIM plan?
- Can I add another SIM to my existing account?
- Can I purchase a SIM card in stores?
- How and when will my SIM be delivered?
- I already have a phone, can I just purchase a SIM only?
- How do I sign up to a SIM only plan?