All of our phones have had a previous owner but are tested and nucertified to make sure they run and look the way you expect them to. After careful cleaning, we pack them in a nu box, complete with wall charger, data cable (with Made for iPhone certification for Apple phones) and a SIM ejector.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- Am I eligible to return or swap my phone at anytime?
- What is the 12-month device warranty?
- What does "good as nu"and "pretty good" mean?
- What if I'm having trouble verifying my SIM while activating?
- Can I add a phone on my SIM plan?
- Can I add another SIM to my existing account?
- Can I purchase a SIM card in stores?
- How and when will my SIM be delivered?
- I already have a phone, can I just purchase a SIM only?
- How do I sign up to a SIM only plan?