No. All of them are unlocked and data cleaned as part of the nucertification process.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- Am I eligible to return or swap my phone at anytime?
- What is the 12-month device warranty?
- What if I'm having trouble verifying my SIM while activating?
- Can I add a phone on my SIM plan?
- Can I add another SIM to my existing account?
- Can I purchase a SIM card in stores?
- How and when will my SIM be delivered?
- I already have a phone, can I just purchase a SIM only?
- How do I sign up to a SIM only plan?
- How does the 30-day return or swap work?