There are a few things that could make this happen. Try the following steps:
- Check that airplane mode is turned off and data connectivity is turned on.
- Check that you haven't run out of data. You would have received an SMS notification if that is the case.
- Turn your phone off, wait a minute, then turn it back on again.
- Try another device - Insert your SIM into another unlocked device to see if you can access your data.
- Check our coverage map to ensure your area is covered and there are no outages.
- Check the Mobile Data is not switched off on your phone.
If none of these have helped, get in touch with our customer service team to see if we can help identify the problem.