You can see how much data you have left in the "data balance" section. Please note there may be some delay between your actual data balance and what's displayed in your account. We will send you real-time usage notifications once you've used 50%, 85% and 100% of your monthly included data. At any time, you can also text "BAL" to 179 to receive a text message with a breakdown of your remaining data. For a more detailed usage report please get in touch with our customer service team.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- How does data banking work?
- How do I access my new voicemail service?
- What changes are you making to voicemail?
- How do I organise for someone to assist me in managing my account with numobile? (ie an Advocate)
- How do I organise for someone to have authority to act on my behalf with numobile? (ie an Authorised Representative)
- I need to verify my ID, what documents does numobile accept?
- I want to port but I can’t get the one-time PIN, what ID can I use to verify myself?
- What happens if I don’t have my phone to receive the one-time PIN?
- I received a message from numobile with a one-time PIN but haven’t requested one.
- Why do I need to enter a one-time pin when porting my number?